Hario Cold Brew Tea Maker
Cold brewed tea is brewed slowly over time to extract the full flavour of the tea leaves, without the bitterness. Serve cold tea in a wine bottle like decanter on a warm summer day!
How to brew cold tea?
- Place 5-7 tsp of your favourite loose tea leaves into the glass bottle
- Fill the glass bottle with filtered water up to the top measurement marking which is 750ml
- Place the removable bottle spout with the filter inside the glass bottle (leave the stopper unplugged)
- Put the stopper into the spout and let the tea brew in the refrigerator for 3-6 hours
- Unplug the spout and serve
Tip: Extraction time varies depending on the type of tea leaves you use. Adjust brewing time according to taste. Enjoy a richer flavour by brewing for about 6 hours.
Hario Cold Brew Filter in bottle Includes :
- 1x Cold Brew Filter in Bottle Tea Maker
- Full-bodied Flavour
- Easy to Use
- 750ml Capacity
has a rubber pour spout made of silicone and a filter made of polypropylene.